Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How to get free stuff in exchange for reviews

If you’re a regular reader, you know how much I love freebies.  My favorite part of being a
blogger is getting the chance to try things out for free and review them. When I first
started doing reviews I only got samples, now I regularly get free furniture!



It’s so easy to get free stuff in exchange for reviews. Not just for bloggers, but for
everyone. Not everyone knows where to start. That’s why I put together this comprehensive
list of how to get free stuff in exchange for reviews.

While you don’t have to be a blogger for all of these programs, it certainly helps. 
It can’t hurt to have a large social media presence when you are trying to get the word out

about products. I definitely suggest getting a Twitter, FB, Instagram, and Pinterest
account if you plan to review items regularly. YouTube is another great way to review
items.

I’ve been reviewing items over the past year and I love it.  I don’t usually have to post
about it on my blog. Most of the time all I have to do it leave a review on the companies
website. Here is a comprehensive list of all the ways you can get free products in exchange
for reviews.

Amazon
This is the most fun and easiest way for me to get free stuff because independent sellers
put stuff on Amazon all the time. You know I hate to reinvent the wheel. Before putting
this blog post together.
I looked online to see what was already out there and found that
Jamie from Some of This and That put together a fabulous list of all the ways you can do

:
This article was taken from this website:
How to get free stuff in exchange for reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment